Compatibility problems between VB6 and Windows XP
Author Message
 Compatibility problems between VB6 and Windows XP

I recently updated Windows 98 to Windows XP Pro. I
encountered 2 types of problems :

- It is almost impossible to re-install a new VB6 version
on Windows XP.
- If i work with my original VB6 version (updated from
Windows 98), DLL and OCX file do not register properly,
making a distribution through InstallShield almost
impossible.

Tue, 11 May 2004 03:10:28 GMT

1. VB5 compatibility with Windows XP

2. VB6.0 on Windows XP installation problem

3. VB6 and Windows XP (problems?)

4. Use look and feel of Windows XP in Windows NT with VB6

5. DatePicker problem under Windows XP and Office XP

6. Compatibility Problem Using MS Excel 97 VBA on Excel 2000/XP - Causes crashes

7. VB6 on Windows XP

8. VB6 and Windows XP

9. Will VB6 work OK with Windows XP?

10. VB6 Apps in Windows XP

11. VB Windows 2000 compatibility problem

12. Help needed - VB6/Web application clash with Windows XP/Internet Explorer 6