VB6 WebClass Designer Problem: "Unspecified Error Has Occured"
Author Message
 VB6 WebClass Designer Problem: "Unspecified Error Has Occured"

Greetings.
                I keep getting this obscure and very annoying MsgBox error
when I try to Run or Compile my IIS application.

"Unspecified Error has Occurred". Period. Nothing more.. Just this {*filter*}y
Bland Message Box. It all started this morning when I discovered that I was
required to have Personal Web Peer Services Ver. 3.0 Installed,  which I
believe that I solved (Installed PWS and Run Windows NT SP5 to complete).

After I received this error, I re applied V-Studio SP3 for good measure..
Nothing doing !!

Now I am really at a loss because after spending the latter morning and a
good part of the afternoon going through MSDN and the Microsoft Knowledge
Base with nothing definitive I am quickly running out of options..

Has anybody out there come across this or have any ideas ? Perhaps I am
missing something Subtle ?

Any Suggestions welcome..

Cheers.

JLM.

Sat, 10 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. "page fault error" occured

2. "Unspecified error" when compacting dB

3. Having problems with "Insert Into" command

4. error: "WebClass Designer: A timeout error while trying to recycle IIS".?

5. Next Problem - Error 80040E21 "Error Occurred."

6. : VB6 Problem: "The memory could not be "read"/"written""

7. VB6 Problem: "The memory could not be "read"/"written""

8. Problem With "window.showmodaldialog("")"

9. ADO 'Errors Occured"

10. VB6 Stupid Error Message ! -- "Errors Occured" !?!?!

11. VB6 ADO, Jet "Error initializing provider"

12. VB6--- error using GetObjectContext.Item("Request")