Package and Deployment Wizard error
Author Message
 Package and Deployment Wizard error

Hi:

How about, if possible, how to overcome the error message "Filename must
be text" that shows up every time we run the PDWizard.  MS help no help.
This has frustrated us for two weeks, and I wonder if you have any
suggestions on this nemesis.

Regards,

Ralph Hoffmann

Sun, 26 Oct 2003 00:33:41 GMT

1. Package and Deployment Wizard Error - error2.JPG (0/1)

2. Package and Deployment Wizard Error ..

3. CR 8.5 - RDC - Package and Deployment Wizard Errors

4. Package and Deployment Wizard Error 743

5. Package and Deployment Wizard Error

6. Can Package and Deployment Wizard handle COM packages?

7. Package & Deployment Wizard - error

8. Automation Error when running package and deployment wizard

9. Error in Package and Deployment Wizard

10. Unexpected error in Package and Deployment Wizard

11. Unexpected error in Package and Deployment Wizard

12. Errors from VB6 Package & Deployment Wizard