Fields don't print when viewing a word97 doc through IE
Author Message
 Fields don't print when viewing a word97 doc through IE

I'm looking for a solution to the following problem:

I have many docs which have the file name embedded in the doc as a field. If
you view word through IExplorer

When printing these filed codes don't print - can anyone point me in the
direction of a solution.

Thanks in advance

Richard Barton

Sun, 24 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. I don't want my path/filename field to update when I print

2. Opening a Word97 doc as a copy with no doc title

3. open , view and print a Word97 document in VB 4 or 5

4. Macros don't run when doc opened by IE5

5. VB 6 controls don't work properly in IE 4

6. VB 6 controls don't work properly in IE 4

7. Frame in IE 30 don't work anymore

8. [Views don't work]

9. Window Form object don't appear when viewing in browser

10. Printing to doc then printing doc

11. View & Print Only doc

12. Need Help In VB5 : View Word's Documnet (*.doc)