ASP Built-in Objects Reference
Author Message
 ASP Built-in Objects Reference

Hi All,

windows 98 se,
visual studio 6 sp5,
Personal Web Server 4 (with nt option pack on visual studio cd)

I have recently installed PWS4 with all his Transaction Server Items on such
machine. I created an ActiveX and instantiated it within an ASP page. Ok.

The problem comes when I tried to uses GetObjectContext() (mtxas.dll) inside
Visual Basic. It returns Nothing.

--> What I want is an reference to an ASP Built-in Object, such as 'Server'.
<--

What's going wrong??? Any way to Around this??????

Thanks!

Rafael Pivato

Sat, 03 Jul 2004 20:04:37 GMT

1. Questions about Built-in ASP object Interfaces for VB

2. Accessing ASP builtin objects problem

3. Questions about Built-in ASP object Interfaces for VB

4. Access to ASP Built-in Object from VB Com

5. Questions about Built-in ASP object Interfaces for VB

6. Passing an object reference by reference where the object has a default property

7. Object reference counting in VBScript/ASP...

8. Object reference in ASP (vbscript)

9. How to reference a connection established on an ASP page from a COM object

10. How to reference ASP objects once in a class

11. Referencing object in form in code / Subform reference problem in code

12. reference to a non-shared member requires an object reference