The error message of Using VB 6.0 and SoapToolkit
Author Message
 The error message of Using VB 6.0 and SoapToolkit

I am using VB 6.0 and SOAP Toolkit 2.0 when I code the
following code:

Dim objSOAPClient As New SoapClient
objSOAPClient.mssoapinit "http://localhost/MyWSDL.wsdl"

The error message:
The schema definition with a targetnamespace of
http://www.*-*-*.com/
string could not be found

This WSDL is ok in C#, what is this error message means,
this problem is very urgent for me,Please HELP!!

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 15:05:03 GMT

1. Critical Error Message when installing VB 6.0

2. HELP: Strange error message, Oracle 7.2, DAO, VB 6.0

3. Error occurred while registrating EXPSRV.DLL USING VB 6.0 setup wizard

4. Using VFP 6.0 AND VB 6.0

5. creating error messages for empty text boxes using VB

6. Strange error message in VB using CR

7. ListView ignores messages when using mscomctl.ocx (CC 6.0 SP6)

8. Presenting the outlook mailitems in VB 6.0 using using xml schemas

9. # error 3131 # vb 6.0 pro importing errors

10. # error 3131 # vb 6.0 pro importing errors

11. VB 6.0 - CDO - Messaging

12. Sending a message width MAPI in VB 6.0