Removing typed URL's
Author Message
 Removing typed URL's

Hi

I want to programmatically remove all typed URL's, history
and favorites from IE5.5. Can anyone give me a function to
do this?

Thanks
Chris

Sun, 22 Aug 2004 00:15:07 GMT

1. Comment questionner à l'URL de type .cgi sans passer par le formulaire du site

2. Bookmarked URL Works, Saved URL String Doesn't

3. Extract URL Links from Page, Navigate to these URL's and Extract E-Mail

4. problem of converting C's union type to VB's a data type

5. problem of converting C's union type to VB's a data type

6. Remove the earlier visited URL′s from VB6 app

7. Can't remove ′'Shortcuts' permanently

8. Reading the 'going to' URL

9. Using document.open (url, sname, '_blank')

10. Using document.open (url, sname, '_blank')

11. Reading URL 'x' site Title

12. How open an url type with MS ACCESS ?