Preventing Cut and Paste type activity
Author Message
 Preventing Cut and Paste type activity

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a web page to display information.  However, I don't
want people who view the page to be able to cut and paste, copy, print or
save the page elsewhere.  Is this possible?  Can anyone shed some light on
this and possibly point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance for all
help given.

Matt

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 22:35:32 GMT
 Preventing Cut and Paste type activity
My own philosophy would tell me - focus on making the application do what
the user wants rather than preventing it from doing things; things that
might be common and expected...You may have good reason for this...but at
least consider not worrying about it.. Sorry, I don't know a technique for
doing this.

Quote:
> Hi all,

> I'm trying to create a web page to display information.  However, I don't
> want people who view the page to be able to cut and paste, copy, print or
> save the page elsewhere.  Is this possible?  Can anyone shed some light on
> this and possibly point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance for
all
> help given.

> Matt

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 04:19:35 GMT

1. prevent cut-n-paste into textbox

2. Cut and paste code

3. Cut, Copy, Paste

4. Cut and paste using richtext?

5. How can I copy records like cut-n-paste

6. disabling cut/copy/paste

7. Handling cut and paste through VBa

8. Cut-n-Paste Excel snippet into Outlook 98...

9. disabling copy/paste/cut on shape shortcut menu

10. Macro: Search, Cut, Paste Hidden Text

11. Open word doc and cut and paste

12. Using a Macro to Cut and Paste