COM and ISAPI question
Author Message
 COM and ISAPI question

Dear list
I have developed several COM component in VB. Usually I call them from ASP.
However, of some reasons I want to create an ISAPI extension with the same
functionality as one of my COM components. As I'm unexperienced in
developing ISAPI-extension I have a few questions:
1) Can I develop an ISAPI-extension in VB or do I need C++ or Delphi?
2) Can I call a dll (e.g. the COM component) from the ISAPI-extension and
thus re-use my code/dll?And if - how?

Regards, Nikolaj

Tue, 11 May 2004 18:14:13 GMT
 COM and ISAPI question
I'd love to know the answer to 1) too !

My guess would be yes to your question 2) though.

Good luck.

Sun, 19 Sep 2004 14:46:49 GMT

1. Returning strings from VB COM components to C++ Isapi DLL

2. ISAPI Question

3. Newbiw COM Question - COM Interface?

4. Begginer question about com/com+

5. writing ISAPI extensions in .NET: any support?

6. Server.Transfer to ISAPI dll?

7. Configuring IIS virtual root with isapi extentions

8. information on compression ISAPI filter

9. ISAPI & XML

10. SessionID in ISAPI filter

11. isapi returned vs static html