Can I Access a SQL database from a desktop App via the Internet ?
Author Message
 Can I Access a SQL database from a desktop App via the Internet ?

HI there

I need to know if I can connect to a database that is hosted on our
internetserver from me desktop aplication, accros the internet.

Thanks
Daniel

Mon, 09 Jun 2003 17:37:53 GMT
 Can I Access a SQL database from a desktop App via the Internet ?
Hi,

Use the SQL DMO object to connect to the Sql Server through the Internet

Hope this is what you need

With Regards

Sahil

Quote:
> HI there

> I need to know if I can connect to a database that is hosted on our
> internetserver from me desktop aplication, accros the internet.

> Thanks
> Daniel

Tue, 10 Jun 2003 12:48:53 GMT

1. Accessing Access database via Internet

2. Accessing Access Database via internet ?

3. Accessing Access database via Internet

4. Client app connect to remote database via Internet?

5. Convert existing VB5/RDO app to access via internet

6. Database access via the Internet

7. Cannot access Oracle 7.2 database via VB app.

8. Connecting to Access via Visual Basic via Internet

9. Accessing a DataBase on the Internet From a VB App

10. Query an access database via SQL in VB6

11. Desktop App With Internet Functionality

12. Stream Video From Internet To Desktop App?