Lao
Author Message
 Lao

Hello everyone,

A have a little question...
Is it possible to design a website so that the people that visit that site
can select, for example, a date (<form>) and that the information is stored
in de website itself and everyone can see it? And this without my
interaction.. For example, someone likes to make a reservation for renting a
house. So the person select the dates he wanted to stay in the house, in the
section <form> of the website. Once the information is send, is it then
possible somehow to view his choice on the web-site without my interaction?.
Or is the only way to change something on the website only possible with my
interaction?

I hope that you understand a little what i'm asking...

Thanks for the answers...
Lao

Fri, 22 Aug 2003 03:05:25 GMT
 Lao
If you are using a database server, you can have the database update a file
that is included in an ASP page.  SQL Server could run a task that updates
that information periodically or you can have a trigger update the
information when that data changes.

Quote:
> Hello everyone,

> A have a little question...
> Is it possible to design a website so that the people that visit that site
> can select, for example, a date (<form>) and that the information is
stored
> in de website itself and everyone can see it? And this without my
> interaction.. For example, someone likes to make a reservation for renting
> house. So the person select the dates he wanted to stay in the house, in
the
> section <form> of the website. Once the information is send, is it then
> possible somehow to view his choice on the web-site without my
interaction?.
> Or is the only way to change something on the website only possible with
my
> interaction?

> I hope that you understand a little what i'm asking...

> Thanks for the answers...
> Lao

Sat, 23 Aug 2003 04:54:15 GMT