W2K DC and MS VS6 please
Author Message
 W2K DC and MS VS6 please

Hi Everybody,

I can not install VS Visual Studio 6 nor
MS Office 2000 in my W2K server ( it's a
domain controller ).

I did install it at my W2K professional and
at my NT4 server ( Not a Domain Controller )
without problems.

What happends please? Do I need to buy these
products specially for W2K Server Domain
Controller?

Thanks

Beny

Sat, 21 Aug 2004 00:52:20 GMT
 W2K DC and MS VS6 please
Very strange. What is the exact problem installing these? Domain controller
is not the problem.

Quote:
> Hi Everybody,

> I can not install VS Visual Studio 6 nor
> MS Office 2000 in my W2K server ( it's a
> domain controller ).

> I did install it at my W2K professional and
> at my NT4 server ( Not a Domain Controller )
> without problems.

> What happends please? Do I need to buy these
> products specially for W2K Server Domain
> Controller?

> Thanks

> Beny

Sat, 21 Aug 2004 13:22:33 GMT
 W2K DC and MS VS6 please
Thanks for your reply.
The installation for the VS 6 just hangs...
and doesn't finish. No message.

Can it be an IIS problem please?

Beny

Sun, 22 Aug 2004 21:34:37 GMT

1. W2K DC and MS VS 6 please

2. W2K DC and MS VS 6 please

3. Enable Global Catalogue on W2K DC

4. US-DC-MD MS ACCESS DEVELOPER

5. DC-DC Converter

6. Can't create mask DC for off-screen DC.

7. bitmap to memory dc to picture box dc

8. Please help, question about copy bitmap to memory DC.

9. Distinguish between XP home/prof, w2k SP level, w2K server/prof

10. BitBlt on a printer DC, Please Help.

11. BitBlt on a printer DC, Please Help.

12. Help please: conflict between NT and W2K