VB6 Web Dev & Win2K
Author Message
 VB6 Web Dev & Win2K

I have VB6 SP3 installed on a system with Win2K RC3.  Whenever I try to
create a new IIS Application, I get an error about IIS not being installed
(which it is) and that it cannot load the webclass.dsr.

Is this a limitation of WIN2K, or VB6?

Sun, 02 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6 Web Dev & Win2K
hm...yes, I have the same situation....
or is it a bug of win2k....???

I have VB6 SP3 installed on a system with Win2K RC3.  Whenever I try to
create a new IIS Application, I get an error about IIS not being installed
(which it is) and that it cannot load the webclass.dsr.

Is this a limitation of WIN2K, or VB6?

Fri, 30 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. e-commerce, web dev, SQL 7, VB6 - LONDON UK - NO AGENCIES PLEASE

2. web dev, SQL 7, VB6 - LONDON UK - NO AGENCIES PLEASE

3. VB6 developed on win2k, but deployed on winME&95 problem

4. VB6 developed on win2k, but deploy on winME&95 problem

5. VB6, Access2K & Win2K

6. Web Dev

7. VB Web Dev in West Palm Beach, Fl

8. Most common Web dev tools?

9. FREE ASP/Web dev services

10. When to dev an app using web technology

11. Good dev advice web sites

12. Development question.COM+ Dev w/ GUI dev