WEbClass
Author Message
 WEbClass

I am just trying to run the simple webclass application and I get the error:
Page cannot be displayed. HTTP 500 Internal server error.
I am just opening a new Webclass project from VB and running it. Have any
idea what is the problem?

Mon, 11 Aug 2003 00:51:11 GMT
 WEbClass
There must be other things working propertly to run WebClass...

    The WebSite in the IIS must be running
    You mush have ASP execution enabled in the site

Quote:
> I am just trying to run the simple webclass application and I get the
error:
> Page cannot be displayed. HTTP 500 Internal server error.
> I am just opening a new Webclass project from VB and running it. Have any
> idea what is the problem?

Mon, 11 Aug 2003 02:07:38 GMT
 WEbClass
thanks will try it..

Quote:
> There must be other things working propertly to run WebClass...

>     The WebSite in the IIS must be running
>     You mush have ASP execution enabled in the site

> > I am just trying to run the simple webclass application and I get the
> error:
> > Page cannot be displayed. HTTP 500 Internal server error.
> > I am just opening a new Webclass project from VB and running it. Have
any
> > idea what is the problem?

Mon, 11 Aug 2003 02:35:46 GMT
 WEbClass
Juan, where should I have the asp execution enabled ...

Quote:
> There must be other things working propertly to run WebClass...

>     The WebSite in the IIS must be running
>     You mush have ASP execution enabled in the site

> > I am just trying to run the simple webclass application and I get the
> error:
> > Page cannot be displayed. HTTP 500 Internal server error.
> > I am just opening a new Webclass project from VB and running it. Have
any
> > idea what is the problem?

Mon, 11 Aug 2003 05:07:13 GMT
 WEbClass
In the Propierties of the site. (right Click on the Site, goto Propierties)
In the "Home Directory" Tab. Ensure that "Execute (including script)" is
checked in the permission section on the bottom.

Quote:
> Juan, where should I have the asp execution enabled ...

> > There must be other things working propertly to run WebClass...

> >     The WebSite in the IIS must be running
> >     You mush have ASP execution enabled in the site

> > > I am just trying to run the simple webclass application and I get the
> > error:
> > > Page cannot be displayed. HTTP 500 Internal server error.
> > > I am just opening a new Webclass project from VB and running it. Have
> any
> > > idea what is the problem?

Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:13:38 GMT

1. Help with Access Security + Webclass

2. Help ! WebClass use CreateObject Question

3. Could NOT Load WebClass.Dsr

4. WebClass.Dsr could not be loaded

5. .Net development and WEBClass development?

6. one webclass or lots?

7. Terminate a webclass

8. Is there a WebClass Equivalent in .NET

9. WebClass convert to WebFrom

10. webclass

11. Webclass support or migration

12. Error 405 when Webclass is run on Submit