'Userdocument' type data variable problem (S.O.S message)
Author Message
 'Userdocument' type data variable problem (S.O.S message)

can anybody guide me how to initialize var. of 'Userdocument' datatype?
I have written as follows in 'Form' code -
    dim usr1 as Userdocument
    usr1.hyperlink.navigateto "<dob filename>"
 it is giving error as 'Object variable not set'

Please guide me as it is urgent

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:42:37 GMT

1. 'UserDocument' data type problem (URGENT)

2. problem of converting C's union type to VB's a data type

3. problem of converting C's union type to VB's a data type

4. Variant Data Type variables -Can't print individually

5. Type 'Toolbox Data' is not defined

6. Accuracy of 'Double' data type

7. SQL Server 'Text' Data Type Field

8. A votre 'SOS ASM', monsieur !..

9. SOS...SOS.....SOS.....SOS.....

10. S.O.S imagenes variables

11. Refer to a member of User Defined Type by using a Variable's Value

12. Object Types don't match message