Need Extra Cash?
Author Message
 Need Extra Cash?

HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS:
READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! IT DOES WORK!

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back,
I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an
article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within
weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, Yeah right,
this must be a scam, but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
Anyway, it said : that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address
stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the
bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.
(There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it: over, and
talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: what
have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Then I invested the
measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?... within 7 days, I started getting money in
the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just
kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the
second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had
over : $10,000.00 and its still growing. This is now my fourth week and I
have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and its still coming in rapidly.
Its certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the
lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it
works... Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can
get the
information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the
directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought
possible by doing something so easy!
Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download
it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! Its easy. Its
legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is
not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is 99% no
risk - it really works! If all of the following instructions are adhered to,
you will receive extraordinary dividends.
PLEASE NOTE: : Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more
can be : yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of
: the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success
by carefully adhering to the instructions.
You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your
product is not solid and tangible, its a service. You are in the business of
developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks
for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is
secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to
be included in that list.
Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece
of paper PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST. Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and
place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen
through the envelope (to prevent thievery).Use inkjet paper, put the bill at
bottom and fold upwards to conceal bill. Next, place one paper in each of
the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each
with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a
$1.00 bill. What
you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are
requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I
was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it
all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they
confirmed that it is indeed legal. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following
addresses:
 #1) L. LaBarre : 43 Woodlawn Drive : Allenstown, NH 03275
 #2) David Freeman : 11045 Harbour Springs Circle Boca Raton, Fl 33428
 #3) Tom Tubbs : 3980 Oakhurst Cir Fair Oaks CA, 95628
 #4) Chris Lombardi : 2731 East Bighorn Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85048
 #5) F. Cornejo : Serenata 60 Colinas del Sur, C.P. 01430 Mexico D.F.
 #6) R. Bueno : 1885 Port Lyautey Dr. {*filter*}ia Beach, VA 23455

 STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep
this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended
article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000
groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money
you make!
You wont get very much unless you post like crazy. :)
This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302
& 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself
and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again.

PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty
and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the
directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will
continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way.

NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a
computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that
you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap
the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each
post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will
be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar
each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name
reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in
CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six
people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and youre in
business!

 ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------ Step 1) You
do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put
your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the
bottom of this document, and select copy from the edit menu. This will copy
the entire letter into the computers memory. Step 2) Open a blank notepad
file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the edit menu
select paste. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you
can add your name to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt
file. If you want to do your postings in different settings, youll always
have this file to go back to. Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and
try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat
sites, discussions.) Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this
article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and
selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the
header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group, click the post message button. Youre done with your first
one! Congratulations...THATS IT! All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about
30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE : MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST
IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!
BUT YOU HAVE TO TRY A LOT!** Thats it! You will begin receiving money from
around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due
to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you
wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman
will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** Now, each
of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each
with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5,
that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with
my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional
$125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my
name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional
$625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post 200
letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just
made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to
200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups
react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00!
AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list,
putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to
remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are
joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are
now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so...
People have said, what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the
money? So what! What are the chances of that : happening when there are tons
of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and
newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at
20,000 to 50,000 new : users, every day, with thousands of those joining the
actual : internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really
work. Six dollars is worth the chance to make thousands. You wont be sorry
when you take this chance. This is no joke, IT WORKS!!

Fri, 03 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. $$ Need Extra Cash $$

2. Need Extra Cash?

3. Need Extra Cash?