VB6 & Winsock - Get incomming data
Author Message
 VB6 & Winsock - Get incomming data

Hi,

I'm trying to create an app in VB6 which will record all data being recieved
on a port (80).  Can anybody give me some ideas of what method I can use to
connect/listen to port 80 and output the results to a text-box?

TIA

Fri, 06 May 2005 03:59:23 GMT
 VB6 & Winsock - Get incomming data
You might want to check out this link
http://www.vbip.com/winsock/index.asp

Hope this helps
Dan T

Quote:
> Hi,

> I'm trying to create an app in VB6 which will record all data being
recieved
> on a port (80).  Can anybody give me some ideas of what method I can use
> connect/listen to port 80 and output the results to a text-box?

> TIA

Sat, 07 May 2005 06:14:56 GMT
 VB6 & Winsock - Get incomming data
Thanks Dan, I'll buy you a beer if I figure it out.  :o)

> You might want to check out this link
> http://www.vbip.com/winsock/index.asp

> Hope this helps
> Dan T

> > Hi,

> > I'm trying to create an app in VB6 which will record all data being
> recieved
> > on a port (80).  Can anybody give me some ideas of what method I can use
> > connect/listen to port 80 and output the results to a text-box?

> > TIA

Sun, 08 May 2005 02:55:33 GMT

1. VB6 Data report - Failed getting Rowset(s) from current data sour ce

2. Wrinting incomming data from serial port to textbox

3. VB6 Data Environment & Data Report

4. MTS & VB6 Data Report and Data Environment

5. Winsock control gets too much data

6. Winsock Get Data getting lost in IE??

7. Winsock.OCX VB5 & VB6 Problem

8. Winsock & VB6

9. Winsock & IP vs 8-bit data

10. Help with VB6 Winsock problem - data arrives in segments

11. vb6-winsock-data receive problem

12. Help with VB6 Winsock problem - data arrives in segments