Public variables - Threads
Author Message
 Public variables - Threads

I'm having a strange problem !

I've written a VB DLL with one module and several classes.
In the module, I declare several PUBLIC variables because I need to access
them in the different classes.

Now when I call this DLL from within different asp pages (on different
computers), they all SHARE the public variables of the module.
This shouldn't be like that.
I read somewhere that, for a VB DLL, all public variables are made PRIVATE
to the thread.

Does someone has an idea what I am doing wrong ?

dave

Thu, 14 Aug 2003 23:11:21 GMT

1. public variables not public

2. Public Type vs. Public variable() as Double

3. Public variable not acting public (VB 5.0)

4. Use a public variable or use Private variable with Get and Set

5. Public Variable Question

6. Use multiple API calls or Global public variable?

7. NEED HELP WITH Public Variables

8. How to use Public Variables

9. Public variable.

10. Public variable in Access 2000

11. beginner's problem with referencing a public variable

12. public variable collection?