Small Business Web Services Deployment
Author Message
 Small Business Web Services Deployment

I'm a VB developer about to get involved in .NET with Visual Studio. What's
the cheapest way for a small business to deploy my application as a
production web service? either on an intranet or onto the web generally? Is
there a component in MS Small Business Server that does this job?

P Symons

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 18:26:30 GMT

1. Can't Change Dynamic Web Service Address At Deployment Site

2. VB.Net web service deployment problem

3. Data services and business services

4. Data services and business services

5. Data services and business services

6. Central Coast Calif business need a small application coded

7. Client-Server Database for small business

8. vb login script not running sbsclnt.exe - MS Small Business Server

9. Small Business Customer Manager and Outlook 2000

10. Database programming for small business

11. Problems With Setup VB5-Enterprise with MS Small Business Server

12. Small Business Loans