VB6 Webbrowser component - Embed images
Author Message
 VB6 Webbrowser component - Embed images
Hi,

I am writing a VB  program that stores web content in a database. I have no
problems writing the html pages from memory using the webbrowser1.navigate
"about:blank<h1>test</h1>" syntax, however I am stuck as to how I can embed
images!

Looking at outlook it appears to link to parts of the html with a cid
identifier, my real problem is how do you send multiple headers to the html
component?

Real stuck with this one, help would be much appreciated.

Regards Dan

Sat, 06 Dec 2003 00:00:22 GMT

1. Help - extracting image path from embedded image field

2. WebBrowser component update to different component...

3. WebBrowser without WebBrowser Control in VB6 ?

4. Control scrolling in embedded WebBrowser object

5. Need 3rd party control to embed a WebBrowser in VB

6. Correction: Need 3rd party control to embed a WebBrowser in VB

7. How to close Excel after viewing .xls file in embedded WebBrowser control

8. Embedding outlook components in html

9. can't add ado component to embedded vb

10. Using COM components in embedded VB

11. Using COM components in embedded VB

12. Trouble Passing VB6 Collection Object to VB6 Component in MTS