VB to Web application
Author Message
 VB to Web application

Hi All!
We have a VB app which contains all the business logic and we want to
webify the application without having to spend much time developing
the entire app again. Are there any better ways(if at all they exist!)
of doing this?

Thanks,
Srinivas

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:52:32 GMT

1. Trapping Errors in a VB.NET Web Application

2. VB.NET Web Application Deployment

3. (URGENT)Deployiment of VB 6 web application

4. How do you download and upload .pdf files in a vb.net web application?

5. Controls not appearing in browser (VB.NET web application)?

6. Geting error in using DLL (created in VB) in web application.

7. VB Web applications, web based controls

8. VB Web applications, web based controls

9. VB.NET: Steps for Converting a Windows .NET Application to a Web .NET Application

10. Parser Error in Web application (vb)

11. Build Web Page in Vb.net Application

12. Need ideas to create client/web server application in VB.NET