Event ID: 1
Date:  6/27/2003
Time:  12:15:31 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: SERVER
The VB Application identified by the event source logged this Application
BSIRC: Thread ID: 1868 ,Logged: MsgBox:  , Run-time error '70':

Permission denied

So, the question is: What shall I do to pinpoint the right security
configuration to run the .DLL file?

Regards,
Parsa

Wed, 14 Dec 2005 01:46:54 GMT

1. Run-Time Error '70' - Permission Denied

2. Runtime error '70' Permission denied

3. runtime error '70' permission denied bug

4. Run-Time Error '70': Permission Denied

5. winNT: run-time error 70, permission denied ?

6. Run-Time error '70'

7. runtime error 70 Permission denied:

8. Runtime error 70-Permission denied (DCOM)

9. runtime error '800a0046' Permission denied

10. Error Number : 70 and Error Description : Permission Denied

11. Compile Error - Permission Denied (Error 70)

12. Permission Denied (Error 70)