Transfer files over the Internet
Author Message
 Transfer files over the Internet

I am using XML to request information over the Internet, but I know need to
transfer a file, how can I do this?

Do I need to FTP or HTTP to the file from within VB.

Also what is the best method of transfering a file using VB over the
Internet?

--
Regards

<<<Bryan Avery>>>
07973 167169

Sat, 30 Oct 2004 20:06:25 GMT

1. transfer files without using internet

2. How to transfer a file greater than 64Kb w/ internet transfer ctrl

3. HOWTO: Securely transfer a file using the Internet Transfer Control

4. Monitoring Data Transfer of Internet Transfer Contol

5. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

6. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

7. Internet Transfer Control stalls transfer abruptly

8. Setting transfer type in Internet Transfer Control

9. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

10. Can't put files using Internet Transfer Control 6 SP4

11. Internet-Transfer-Files?

12. VB5Ent Internet Transfer Control Problem launching help file