Web Browser Scrolling and Border
Author Message
 Web Browser Scrolling and Border

Hi, I know this is going to be a really simple answer, but I have just recently
started programming in VB and haven't gotten quite used to some of its moot
points.  I am trying to integrate a web browser into an application with pre-
constructed graphics.  I want the web browser to be integrated as much as
possible with the background and the interface in its entirety.  To get to the
point, I want to eliminate the border around the browser object and have found no
easy way to do this.  Another task I need to complete is a way to eliminate the
scroll bars in the browser window and have an onclick command cause the browser
to scroll (from separate graphics on the screen).  How do I go about
accomplishing this?

Thank you,

Aaron Smith

Fri, 19 Sep 2003 01:37:05 GMT

1. Web Browser: Opening link in new Web Browser window

2. How to make my web browser as a default web browser

3. How to control scroll bars in Web Browser Control

4. Web Browser scroll bar

5. Web Browser Scroll bar

6. Find and scroll to in web browser control

7. Web browser Scroll bar

8. Scroll bar and other display elements in web browser control

9. Scroll a web browser window

10. Web browser scroll bar

11. Web browser control, .Document object browser/viewer?

12. web browser experts needed for helping with the creation of the best internet browser(freeware)