Getting stock quotes
Author Message
 Getting stock quotes

Does anyone know of a function that would allow me to
input a stock's ticker symbol, have the program go to a
financial website, and return the stock's current price?

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 04:24:58 GMT
 Getting stock quotes
Hi,
Check out this site. This is a cool program. You can download it and then you may have to write a small program to open
the file and then display it the way you want.

http://www.nqli.com/IE/Products/StockVue/

Regards
Trevor Benedict R
Software Engineer
Mascot Malaysia Sdn Bhd

| Does anyone know of a function that would allow me to
| input a stock's ticker symbol, have the program go to a
| financial website, and return the stock's current price?

Sat, 03 Apr 2004 17:36:30 GMT

1. getting a stock quote

2. automatically get stock quotes from the Internet?

3. automatically get stock quotes from the Internet?

4. automatically get stock quotes from the Internet?

5. automatically get stock quotes from the Internet?

6. Stock Quotes

7. automatich startup computer to download stock quotes

8. stock quotes

9. how can i downlad stock quotes from internet in vb5.0

10. Stock Quote Parsing

11. Stock Quotes?