VB - ASP communication
Author Message
 VB - ASP communication

I have the following requirement:

I need to call an ASP page from a VB application. The ASP page expects a few Form
values as POST, for processing. I've tried WinInet apis, as well as Internet
Explorer object without success.

It seems impossible to use WinInet APIs from VB. And the I simply could not pass
the Form values into the asp page using the InternetExplorer object.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thankx in advance,
Jay

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:16:22 GMT
 VB - ASP communication
Try using the MSXML3 parser's xmlHTTP object, which lets you use http post
to push stuff to web pages.

I have the following requirement:

I need to call an ASP page from a VB application. The ASP page expects a few
Form
values as POST, for processing. I've tried WinInet apis, as well as Internet
Explorer object without success.

It seems impossible to use WinInet APIs from VB. And the I simply could not
pass
the Form values into the asp page using the InternetExplorer object.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thankx in advance,
Jay

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 03:59:03 GMT

1. a problm of communication ASP and ASP+

2. XML and ASP Communication?

3. Communication between ASP and Applet problem

4. Modem and Serial communications using VBScript/ASP/VC++

5. HTTP Server-side communication via. ASP

6. How to implement socket communication in ASP ?

7. Communication control with ASP problem

8. asp and controls communication

9. Communication between Vb EXE and VB.NET EXE

10. VB-net-VB communications??

11. VB to VB program communications

12. VB to VB communications