Why does VB make copies of templates?
Author Message
 Why does VB make copies of templates?

Hi,

I am using VB 6.0 to create webclasses and i would like to know how i can
prevent a the program creating it's own html templates? For example if i
create a file called "default.htm" and then import it into vb as a webitem
it creates a copy of the file "default1.html"  How can i stop this ?

Sean

Fri, 06 Jun 2003 10:45:19 GMT
 Why does VB make copies of templates?
Hi,

You can't stop it. By design, VB will always make copies of your HTML
templates, which is generally a good thing.

Regards,

    /Olof

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am using VB 6.0 to create webclasses and i would like to know how i
can
> prevent a the program creating it's own html templates? For example
if i
> create a file called "default.htm" and then import it into vb as a
webitem
> it creates a copy of the file "default1.html"  How can i stop this ?

> Sean

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Fri, 06 Jun 2003 16:34:45 GMT
 Why does VB make copies of templates?
Edit the DSR file and replace the default1.html with your default.html and then
open up your VB project.

Jat.

Quote:
I am using VB 6.0 to create webclasses and i would like to know how i can
prevent a the program creating it's own html templates? For example if i
create a file called "default.htm" and then import it into vb as a webitem
it creates a copy of the file "default1.html"  How can i stop this ?

Sean

.

Sat, 07 Jun 2003 17:10:52 GMT

1. Copying a menu from template to template

2. Making sure VB program leaves memory when done.

3. !Excel/VB: why why why?

4. Problem making references at run-time to Startup templates

5. Making a dokument, not refering to original template.-

6. Making Fields in Template Required

7. Making more changes to a template file after creating and saving it

8. Making templates....

9. ACCURACY of making templates on a printer

10. Doing disk copy

11. Copy a table from Template.mdb to existing.mdb

12. Copying text of current mail item to a word template