ASP only load half of the html code
Author Message
 ASP only load half of the html code

I have 2 IIS server. one on a old computer and one on as new one. I copy all the
file needed for my page to work but when I load some page that have dynamic html(
where asp add some line in the page) it only load half of the page. It's look
like if you take a normal html file and you delete all the rest of the html code
from a place in to page to the end. When the page is loaded you see some html
code in the page and if you look at the source you see that the rest of the html
code is not there. The ASP are created with VB6 and the server is NT4. IIS is the
one that come with the NT option pack. Everything works fine on the old computer.

Mon, 20 Oct 2003 20:27:47 GMT
 ASP only load half of the html code
Send me your code, pleas? I'm gonna watching on it....

I hope I'm gonna helping you than.

Thomas K.

[...]

Tue, 21 Oct 2003 04:49:50 GMT

1. Formatted fields are half bold and half not bold

2. Richtext only load's half way ???????????

4. reading field of type text into an ASP page - half newbie

5. get the html code from an asp

6. Code 2 retrieve data from Database into HTML with ASP

7. Get HTML source code from secure web ASP page w/ frames

8. Search code for half words or first letters

11. How to open HTML file from VB6 code and let this HTML file show up

12. How to open HTML file from VB6 code and make this HTML file show up