Running DLL in IDE under Win2000
Author Message
 Running DLL in IDE under Win2000

I'm having a problem running (debugging) a component that is running in
the IDE on Win2000.  When I run the dll, then access it through an asp
page, I get a page is not found message.  When I stop the dll and run
the asp page, the dll (in mts) works fine.  Has anyone run into this?

Mike

Sun, 08 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. DLL not found when macro run under win2000 but works under NT4

2. Running vb4-32 IDE with vb5 IDE

3. DLL, running in IDE

4. Debugging MTS in VB6 IDE under Win2000?

5. Win2000, IIS 5 and WebClasses -- won't run without VB running

6. Error 32809 on First Run in IDE, comment out, Run , uncomment, All OK

7. VB6 IDE crashes when reference local DLL that uses a remote MTS DLL

8. Access App runs with Win2000/2K but not Win98

9. code fails win98 but runs win2000 just fine

10. How to keep my application running in Win2000?

11. Problem running VB6 DB App on Win2000 machine!

12. Problem running VB6 DB App on Win2000 machine!