Sending recordset to a text file
Author Message
 Sending recordset to a text file

what format do you want the data delimited in? comma separated values?
XML?

you can do objRS.save("c:\rs.xml", adPersistXML)

I got bored with my old signature,
so I changed it

Atrax. MVP, IIS
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 14 May 2005 13:37:51 GMT

1. How to send recordset data to text boxes.

2. Urgent...sending a recordset to an excel file

3. Urgent...sending a recordset to an excel file

4. Access send data in memo to text file

5. Re-send text file in VIEW PORT prog

6. MSCOMM control - How do I send a text file attachement to another machine

7. Send FAX from text file in VB4?

8. Send a text file to the printer

9. How do I send list box data to a text file

10. How to send a text file to printer from VB6 Code

11. Sending a text file to the printer

12. How to send strings to text file