Web Browser Scroll bar
Author Message
 Web Browser Scroll bar

I have built a VB application where I want to display web
pages. I am using web browser control and it is perfect
but the only problem is that I want to remove webbrowser's
scroll bars. I want to display ads (like the ads in
Getright or ICQ). So, My question is that if there is any
better control ? If not how can I remove the scroll bars
in the web browser so that I can diplay my 468 *60 pixel

Sat, 04 Jun 2005 00:01:58 GMT

1. Web Browser scroll bar

2. Web browser Scroll bar

3. Web browser scroll bar

4. How to control scroll bars in Web Browser Control

5. Scroll bar and other display elements in web browser control

6. Building A Scroll Bar / Scroll Bar Colors

7. Web Browser: Opening link in new Web Browser window

8. How to make my web browser as a default web browser

9. Web Browser Scrolling and Border

10. Find and scroll to in web browser control

11. Scroll a web browser window

12. remove scroll bar from the web ctrl