COM object will not run
Author Message
 COM object will not run

For some reason out of the blue my system will no longer run VB COM objects from
ASP pages unless they are running in debug mode inside VB...what is this?

Thanks,

GG

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 00:29:04 GMT
 COM object will not run
I am getting the following error in the App event log on NT server 4.0 when I try
to run my VB COM object. This error does NOT occur if the COM object is running
inside VB dev environment in debug mode...

Failed on creation from object context: CoGetClassObject (Package: IIS-{Default
Web Site//Root/DelfaCommandCenter}) (ProgId: ASPtoASP.clsPost) (CLSID: {87FF6A8F-
09A4-11D5-A8BA-006097AEE583}) (Interface: IClassFactory) (IID: {00000001-0000-
0000-C000-000000000046})   (Microsoft Transaction Server Internals Information:
File: d:\viper\src\runtime\context\ccontext.cpp, Line: 1285)

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 03:25:05 GMT

1. com object will not read registry when com object called from asp (vb works fine)

2. ASP not running COM objects from within VBScript

3. COM-Object in ASP with COM-Object as parameter

4. COM-Object in ASP with COM-Object as Parameter

5. Access a COM object of a COM object?

6. Accessing a COM object of a COM object

7. COM Object-Out of stack space on executing/shell exe from com object

8. Call VB DLL or COM object from within VB COM object or EXE

9. GetObject() not telling me when the COM application is already running

10. Error 462: Remote server machine does not exist, etc when running distributed COM

11. PLEASE HELP: Knowing com object properties at run time

12. Using VBScript COM Object to parse and run VBScripts scriplets