Calling VB function from jscript/vbscript?
Author Message
 Calling VB function from jscript/vbscript?

Hi,

Is there a way to call a VB function/subroutine from jscript/VBScript?
What I want to accomplish is to utilize methods and properties of  an
ActiveX control from a WebBrowser control, but perform some
pre-processing using VB.

If I can't do this directly, can I create a COM DLL which can field
function calls from jscript/vbscript, perform some processing, then
invoke the ActiveX control?

Or another way?

Help greatly appreciated...

Steve

Thu, 27 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. calling vbscript function from jscript

2. calling vbscript function from jscript?

3. call a jscript-function in the vbscript-part of an asp-page

4. Call JScript function from VBScript

5. Calling Jscript Function from Vbscript?

6. Calling a JSCRIPT From a VBScript Function

7. Calling VbScript/JScript from VB

8. Does VBScript has a function similar to JScript function eval

9. calling ASP from within VBScript/JScript ???????

10. Calling a Perl procedure from VBScript or JScript

11. Calling Jscript objects from VBscript

12. calling ASP from within VBScript/JScript ???????