Database connection error - Please Help!
Author Message
 Database connection error - Please Help!

I am having trouble deploying my webclass to the a NT Server, i have
installed the run time files on the server and the .dll file is registered
but i keep recieving the error below!
Please help i have registerd the datasource on the server, the .dll is
registered too and i have no idea what i am doing wrong.

ADODB.Connection error '800a0e7a'

ADO could not find the specified provider.

/admin/Arizona.ASP, line 13

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks in advance for your answer

Sean Kerr

remove NOSPAM to email

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sat, 02 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Database connection error - Please Help!
Sean -

Check out the connectionstring you're using with the ADODB.CONNECTION
object.  Specifically, the driver part, or if you're using a DSN, make sure
they are configured the same on both your development box and your NT
Server.

- Paul Duncan

Quote:
> I am having trouble deploying my webclass to the a NT Server, i have
> installed the run time files on the server and the .dll file is registered
> but i keep recieving the error below!
> Please help i have registerd the datasource on the server, the .dll is
> registered too and i have no idea what i am doing wrong.

> ADODB.Connection error '800a0e7a'

> ADO could not find the specified provider.

> /admin/Arizona.ASP, line 13

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Thanks in advance for your answer

> Sean Kerr

> remove NOSPAM to email

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sun, 10 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please Help - Error ADODB.Connection Error

2. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

3. database connections... Please Help

4. --> Help please, database connection problem <--

5. Database Connection problems Please help !!!

6. connection error...please help

7. please help w/ overflow error on ADO connection.

8. Error Connection to the internet, please help

9. Connection error 20599 - Please, HELP!!!

10. HELP please!! Error in connection.execute

11. DATAbase Printing PLEASE, PLEASE Help me - please?

12. DATAbase Printing - PLEASE, PLEASE Help me - please?