how to convert VB3 binaries without VB3
Author Message
 how to convert VB3 binaries without VB3

Hi,
I downloaded a freeware VB3 source for an FTP server. I intend to recode it
in VB5 (6) and repost it here, but I can't read binaries from my VB5.

Is there a way to convert binary VB3 files to ASCII?

Thanks
Pero

Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:24:30 GMT

1. how to convert VB3 binaries without VB3

2. Help: converting VB3 binary text based program to to VB5 database

3. Converting VB3 binary-saved form to ASCII

4. converting VB3 form from binary to text

5. need VB3 binary file converted to text

6. Converting old VB3 prg saved as binary format

7. Converting VB3 binary form to VB5

8. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

9. Convert VB3 Binary Frms To VB6 Text Frms

10. Convert VB3 binary frm to VB5 frm files

11. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

12. Convert VB3 binary form to text?HELP