Changing display data in an HTM from VB
Author Message
 Changing display data in an HTM from VB

I need to take a customer's data from our database and write to the htm page then
send it to the customer's browser.  Getting the data from my database is ok, I
just need to assign the text to the tagged textbox in my predefined htm page.

VB6 - Win2k

Mon, 11 Aug 2003 05:54:53 GMT

1. using VB variables in CR 8.5 to change the data displayed

2. Display .HTM file

3. code to display a Compiled HTM help file

4. shell to display .htm file in default browser

5. include htm in an htm

6. DB CHANGE = NO DATA DISPLAYED???

7. Can't get new data to display when I change datbases

8. Datagrid - changing displayed data in a column

9. Using Form Input data in VBScript .HTM (not .ASP)

10. Data-bound Masked Edit makes all data-bound controls not display data

11. Change display color depth in VB

12. Changing Win '9 display setting via VB 5