Making dll in DHTML Application
Author Message
 Making dll in DHTML Application

Hello,

I've created a DHTML page by using VB DHTML Application and made dll
file.  It works fine on the same machine on which I compiled.  But when
moved the DHTML page and dll file to another machine, it doesn't work at
all.  Any idea what is the problem?  How do I solve?  Is there other
ways to make it machine independent?  Thanks a lot.

Helen

Tue, 12 Aug 2003 02:38:57 GMT

1. DLL Made from VB application

2. Making DHTML apps work with standard IE security (medium)

3. Making the application reload his Application Settings (app.config)

4. Making an Activex DLL act Like a Plain DLL

5. DHTML Applications

6. DHTML application, how to use timer or something similar

7. Functions in a DHTML application

8. Adding object to DHTML Applications

9. DHTML Application - How to Capture TAB key?

10. Are IIS and DHTML applications old technology?

11. Problems under XP for DHTML Visual Basic Applications

12. ClassID of DHTML Application