error message
Author Message
 error message

I get the following when I try to access a recordset from within a dll, does
any one know why, or what property where is set wrong to cause this?

Class does not support Automation or does not support expected interface

thanks

Robert

Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:25:51 GMT

1. Trapping Warning Messages, NOT Error Messages

2. Error message: Error accessing file

3. Access ACC2000:Error Message: Error Accessing File

4. Custom error message for input mask errors

5. Error message: Compile error in hidden module

6. Req: Help needed with error message UNEXPECTED ERROR

7. Error message : "Error in loading DLL"

8. Req: Help needed with error message UNEXPECTED ERROR

9. "Error loading from file" error message

10. Bizarre error message (Automation Error 80070020)

11. Bizarre error message (Automation Error 80070020)

12. Errors Occured - Error Message