Posting form data to ASP
Author Message
 Posting form data to ASP

I am posting form data to ASP pages using Wininet and IE. Neither however formats
the data correctly so that I am losing all spaces and all vbCrLf characters. I am
trying to post <Textarea> type data to the ASP page. If I actually have the page
feed the data to itself through a Textarea then it works fine. If I post the data
using my VB COM object then I lose all spaces and carriage return/line feeds...

Thanks,

Gerald Gibson Jr.

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 00:33:37 GMT

1. Posting form data to ASP page - corrected

2. Posting form data to ASP page - corrected

3. Posting form data to ASP page

4. Read client table data via ASP Request method after posting a form

5. Posting Data from a VB Form to an ASP Page

6. Posting Data from a VB Form to an ASP Page

7. Winsock, posting data from VB form to a ASP page

8. Posting form data to an ASP page

9. Posting Data from a VB Form to an ASP Page

10. Help - Help - Posting Data to ASP-Sites

11. basic questions about posting forms in asp.net

12. problem in vbscript in asp file (posting a form)