Foreign exchange rates componenets
Author Message
 Foreign exchange rates componenets

Hi,
I am looking for info on how can I get real time currency rates on my
application and if there is any sort of component which can read currency
rates from any file in any format.

Any knowledge base where I can find more about it.

Thanks,
Vineet

Mon, 05 Apr 2004 16:22:20 GMT
 Foreign exchange rates componenets
hey whats goin on
you know what, im not sure if you can get a good forex COM component for
cheap
i was looking for a stocks component and i realised that the ones out there
(for forex as well) basically retrieve info from web pages
you may want to look into making a COM component that extracts forex info
from web pages
you would have to use either regular expressions or the MSHTML object
library to achieve this
look into it and if you still need help let me know

take it easy man

Saurabh

Quote:
> Hi,
> I am looking for info on how can I get real time currency rates on my
> application and if there is any sort of component which can read currency
> rates from any file in any format.

> Any knowledge base where I can find more about it.

> Thanks,
> Vineet

Wed, 07 Apr 2004 06:43:27 GMT
 Foreign exchange rates componenets
You may try contacting MSN finance or Yahoo finance to see if they provide
such web services.

Hope it helps. If you have any questions, please reply to this post.

Best Regards,

Lily Zheng

Microsoft Support

Want to know more? Check out the MSDN at msdn.microsoft.com or the
Microsoft Knowledge Base at support.microsoft.com

You assume all risk for your use. Copy right, 2001 Microsoft Corporation.
All rights reserved.

Wed, 07 Apr 2004 11:05:23 GMT

1. table with recent exchange rates

2. Real time exchange rate in VB50

3. table with recent exchange rates

4. table with recent exchange rates

5. Exchange rate problem

6. componenets and add-ins

7. componenet not correctly registered

8. Formula One (F1BooK) componenet

9. DataReporter Componenet of VSView

10. VB app with crystal activex componenet does not run

11. Class not registered OLE DB Componenets

12. Componenet not installed correctly by PDW