Selecting Table Control in DHTML Control
Author Message
 Selecting Table Control in DHTML Control

I am trying to programmtically select a HTMLTable object
in the DHTML control.  I have the object reference and it
is the correct table.  When I retrieve the outerHTML it is
the table HTML string that I expect.  When I use
createControlRange I get Nothing back.

I have looked back at legacy code from other developers
here and they have always checked for this and not gotten
a range if it is a table.

Is there a way to programatically select a table?  If so,
what is the best way to do it in VB, or where can I find
how to do it?

Thanks.

Sun, 19 Sep 2004 06:43:14 GMT

1. Selecting tables using the DHTML control

2. Microsoft DHTML ActiveX Control and <TABLES>

3. Microsoft DHTML ActiveX Control and <TABLES>

4. DHTML Edit Control, RTF Edit Control, Access 97 Client, SQLServer 7.0 Back End

5. DHTML Edit Control, RTF Edit Control, Access 97 Client, SQLServer 7.0 Back End

6. How to select one type of control in control collection

7. Selecting multiple controls from a container control in VB4

8. Current Selected Option Control in Control Array

9. Selecting items in a DB-list and passing fields from selected rec to a control

10. ListView control - Keeping selected items looking selected

11. DHTML Edit Control for VB.net

12. Dhtml Active X Control