Subject: Adding a DHTML Designer
Date: 2000/06/08

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vb.6.webdevelopment

I am beginning development of a DHTML Application
using VB6(SP3). In the MSDN topic "Beginning Your
DHTML Application Project", I read "To add
additional DHTML pages to your project - On the
Project menu, click Add DHTML Page...". However,
when I start a DHTML project, I do not have that
option on the Project menu. What gives?

Thanks,
Chris

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Thu, 21 Oct 2004 06:34:54 GMT

1. Adding a DHTML Designer

2. DHTML Dialog Designer for VB

3. DHTML Page Designer

4. I can't add a Data Report or a Data Enviroment or DHTML

5. Adding object to DHTML Applications

6. DHTML VB6 How to add dynamic Checkboxes?

7. Adding object to DHTML Applications

8. Visual Basic 6 and DHTML - How do i access Dhtml Object

9. Project Add-in designer

10. Windows forms designer automatically adds code that sets properties of custom controls

11. Adding new Columnstyles to Grid Designer

12. unable to load forms designer add-in