Popup Killer for IE
Author Message
 Popup Killer for IE

I was curious as to where to start on writing one of these
programs.  I know that since I need to capture events and
clicks of a window, I would need to subclass IE, but is
there a different way to do this?  Anyone have some sample
code to get me started?

Thanks
Kevin

Sun, 02 Jan 2005 03:24:20 GMT
 Popup Killer for IE
Pop-up Stopper Stops Pop-ups in their Tracks
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/04/ednote/ednote0204.asp

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Alick Ye

--------------------

Subject: Popup Killer for IE
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:24:20 -0700

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vb.6.webdevelopment

I was curious as to where to start on writing one of these
programs.  I know that since I need to capture events and
clicks of a window, I would need to subclass IE, but is
there a different way to do this?  Anyone have some sample
code to get me started?

Thanks
Kevin

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:18:16 GMT

1. Popup killer program

2. Popup windows and IE 6

3. Open IE through automation as popup window

4. popup's from/in an activex control in IE

5. IE PopUp Menu

6. IE Popup-Menu Control

7. Stopping IE popup ads

8. HELP : Popup menu doesn't popup ??

9. Residente programme / Resident Programs /// Yellow PopUp-Help-Windows / gelbes Hilfe-PopUp-Fenster

10. Popup menus on form called from a popup menu

11. best virus killer

12. Killer Music Site