saving a webpage in mht using vb
Author Message
 saving a webpage in mht using vb

Greetings,
    Have a question but do not know whether it has been answered or not, i
need to automatically save a given webpage to a *.mht file so that i could
then copy it to our server. For example Write2File(" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;,
"c:\temp\myfile.mht"). Is this possible in VB ? If so can anyone show me how
?
Hope you guys/gals can help me out .
Thanks a million.

Mon, 16 Aug 2004 07:57:33 GMT
 saving a webpage in mht using vb
Quote:
> Greetings,
>     Have a question but do not know whether it has been answered or not, i
> need to automatically save a given webpage to a *.mht file so that i could
> then copy it to our server. For example

Write2File("http://microsoft.com/",
Quote:
> "c:\temp\myfile.mht"). Is this possible in VB ? If so can anyone show me
how
> ?
> Hope you guys/gals can help me out .
> Thanks a million.

Mon, 16 Aug 2004 08:07:11 GMT
 saving a webpage in mht using vb
Try to use the Browse Control (James Foxal - Visual Basic in Nutshell).

--
Leandro Recova.
RF Engineer.

http://www.metrorf.com or http://www.leandrorecova.com

Quote:
> > Greetings,
> >     Have a question but do not know whether it has been answered or not,
> > need to automatically save a given webpage to a *.mht file so that i
could
> > then copy it to our server. For example
> Write2File("http://microsoft.com/",
> > "c:\temp\myfile.mht"). Is this possible in VB ? If so can anyone show me
> how
> > ?
> > Hope you guys/gals can help me out .
> > Thanks a million.

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 07:07:59 GMT

1. Mhtm and saving mht files in VB???

2. SOLUTION: How to save a page in MHT programatically

3. Save asp page as .mht programatically

4. Auto Download HTML save as mht file

5. Using a script to save a webpage

6. how to save iexplorer webpage automatically with vb

7. Saving WebPages in VB

8. how to save iexplorer webpage automatically with vb

9. how to save iexplorer webpage automatically with vb

10. how to save iexplorer webpage automatically with vb

11. How to grab webpage using vb

12. Save as WebPage in a macro