mouse clicks event
Author Message
 mouse clicks event
Hi! I am trying to build a ocx control in Visual Basic. This control also
contains another ocx control. The older control does not have the web supported.
The new control I build is a client control. What it does is get data from the
server and feeds it to the older control. The older control takes the data and
draws a graph. Also, the user can click on certain region in the graph and a new
graph supposed to display in a different window. My problem is when I click on
the graph I don't know how to bring up a new internet explorer window in visual
basic. Also, I don't know how to intercept the double mouse clicks event so I can
do something. The new control is a new layer that sits on top of the older ocx
control. It does not do anything useful accept getting the data from the server
and feeds it to the older control. All the complicated operations are done by the
older control. However, the older control does not know how to bring up an
internet explorer window or get the data from the server. When the user clicks on
certain region in the graph, the older control needs to tell the new control so
that the new control can bring up a new graph ( with new data get from the server)
in a new internet explorer window. I don't know how to do this in visual basic.
Thanks,

Mon, 09 Jun 2003 05:54:31 GMT

1. Separate mouse click events

2. Mouse Click Events

3. Context Menu's and right mouse click event

4. empty mouse click events queue

5. Mouse Click Event On Form's Title bar

6. how to simulate a mouse click event

7. How to simulate a mouse click event

8. How to simulate a mouse click event ?

9. generalized mouse click event

10. Calling Mouse Click Event From Another Form

11. How to detect mouse Click event, on Screen?

12. Creating Right Mouse Click Events