Webclasses help
Author Message
 Webclasses help

Sorry for all the posts everybody, but I'm a newbie at this webclass thing
and there are some holes in the docs.
The docs say that when you compile your IIS application, VB creates an .asp
file that hosts the Webclass through the .dll that it creates. So VB creates
this .asp file like:

<%
Response.Buffer=True
Response.Expires=0

If (VarType(Application("~WC~WebClassManager")) = 0) Then
 Application.Lock
 If (VarType(Application("~WC~WebClassManager")) = 0) Then
  Set Application("~WC~WebClassManager") =
Server.CreateObject("WebClassRuntime.WebClassManager")
 End If
 Application.UnLock
End If

Application("~WC~WebClassManager").ProcessNoStateWebClass
"CurrentTaxesWeb.CTaxesWC", _
  Server, _
  Application, _
  Session, _
  Request, _
  Response
%>

If I create an object in this .asp file, is there a way to access it from my
VB Webclass?

Any help is much appreciated.

--
Steve Long

Mon, 05 Apr 2004 00:47:41 GMT

1. Webclasses, HELP!

2. Help on a bug of WebClasses !!!

3. Newbie needs help editing data using IIS/webclasses

4. Webclasses Win2k ADO Connection not working - urgent help needed

5. Excel file cannot be generated from the server using webclasses - Please Help

6. Help with Bug in WebClasses !!

7. newbie needs help editing data using IIS/webclasses

8. HELP with webclasses

9. HELP with webclasses

10. HELP with webclasses

11. Upgrade from Visual Basic 6 webclasses to VB.NET/ASP.NET

12. Bugs in WebClasses ?????