ActiveX control/ Web browser application
Author Message
 ActiveX control/ Web browser application

Hi everyone,

     I have just been tossed a project of some ergency and I am embarrased
to say that I am pretty clueless on a few aspects.

    I need to make an IE plugin/Application that works almost identical to
Adobe's Acrobat reader plugin. The application needs to install like a
normal application. The app will need to assoiciate a file type to my
activex control and run in IE as the container.

  I have no problem creating a simple control that loads from a web page.
But creating an activex control that always loads in IE that is triggered by
a file type is a little different.

Can anyone point me to some good solid information, examples etc.. that show
how to create such an application?

Really need a jump start on this one! Help!

Doyle

Sat, 23 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Web Browser control - problem loading ActiveX controls

2. Controlling Microsoft Web Browser from host application

3. Web Browser control in the MDI application.

4. Web Browser control in a console application ?

5. Web Browser control in a console application ?

6. Internet Explorer Web Browser ActiveX control on Resize event

7. Resizing ActiveX-Control in Web-Browser

8. reference to an embeded application object using web browser control

9. Define which instance of Word application to Web Browser control

10. Can't load ActiveX control in web browser

11. ActiveX Web Browser Control

12. Can't load ActiveX control in web browser