Webbrowser control
Author Message
 Webbrowser control

I am having a problem with Webbrowser control of VB.
It works fine when the response from a server is plain text. When the
response
is XML, only my first request through the Webbrowser control is
successful.
All subsequent requests don't go to the server, and I see the same
results
again and again.

Does anyone have any solution to this.

Mon, 16 Aug 2004 23:48:23 GMT

1. WebBrowser without WebBrowser Control in VB6 ?

2. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

3. InternetExplorer control vs WebBrowser control

4. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

5. Using WebBrowser control load URL in a separate Browser OR any other control

6. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

7. Hosting a WebBrowser Control Inside ActiveX Document or ActiveX Control to be Ho

8. WebBrowser control on VB6 control???

9. Trying to add a WebBrowser control to a User Control

10. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

11. Controlling the WebBrowser Control Programmatically

12. programmatically controlling header/footer on doc printed from WebBrowser control