Site Maps - for web site
Author Message
 Site Maps - for web site

Just curious - Does anyone know about a good tool that will help develop a
site map for a web site.  Of course anything on the shareware side would be
great. LOL>

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 22:34:50 GMT
 Site Maps - for web site
Hi Scott,

I'm sorry I don't have anything cheap to offer. The tool I use is Visual
Interdev 6.0 (VI6). However, this is an obsolete product. I made some
initial investigation on how you can still buy it, from Microsoft. My
initial results were unsuccessful. I recommend that you check online
auctions or used bookstores that handle used software.

Please repost if you would like me to continue looking for ways to buy it
through Microsoft. However, my expectation is that it will not be
discounted and may even cost more than the original price since it is no
longer a regularly sold product.

Thank you, Mike Moore
Microsoft, ASP.NET

--------------------

| >Subject: Site Maps - for web site
| >Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 10:34:50 -0400

| >Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vb.6.webdevelopment
| >
| >Just curious - Does anyone know about a good tool that will help develop
| >site map for a web site.  Of course anything on the shareware side would
be
| >great. LOL>

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 02:58:31 GMT

1. Ad: mapping web site

2. AD: mapping web site

3. AD: mapping web site

4. Ad: mapping web site

5. FYI - New Web Site Security Issue - Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability

6. Best site for freelancer work (PHP, Web site, java, oracle sql, php, data entry)

7. Sending Web Visitors to a backup web site if main one is down

8. Detecting bad web site in web browser control

9. Files not showing on site mapping

10. Using Visio to Map a site with ASPs

11. Mapping a network drive from another site

12. New Site : VB Support Site needs Testing