Inet help
Author Message
 Inet help

I am actually using Inet for the first time.
It is great but I have a little problem.
Here's a piece of my code

Public GetData As String

Public Sub Inet1_StateChanged(ByVal State As Integer)
    'Public exitflag As Boolean
   'Dim GetData As String
    Dim ResultCodePos As Integer, resultcode As String
    Select Case State
        Case icResponseCompleted
            GetData = Inet1.GetChunk(2048, icString)
..
..
End sub
..
Public Sub login_Click()
msgbox getdata

The value of the getdata cann't be available for any other
procedures within the same form although the getdata
variable is declared as public , the  inet_state_chage sub
is declared as public and the other sub where I am trying
to get the value of the getdata is also public.
That means the msgbox function in the above code returns
an empty msgbox.

How can I overcome this problem.

Thanx a lot for your support

Sat, 14 May 2005 07:23:54 GMT

1. Inet help plz

2. Inet help

3. Inet help

4. Inet help

5. FTP using Inet Help Please !!!

6. Inet help

7. inet help

8. Inet help

9. Inet help

10. Inet help

11. inet Help!! can you connect to a local pc

12. know where I can get any INET help on a website? (beginner)